Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Strawberry Duck Moscow gathers people from different parts of the world, with different interests and cultural characteristics. If you are looking for a place where you can not only spend the night, but also get to know the city and dozens of like-minded people - the Strawberry Duck Hostel is your choice.
Strawberry Duck Moscow is situated within 2.2 km of Red Square. The hostel is attractively set in the Basmanny district. The property is only 2.4 km from GUM Department Store and 2.4 km from Saint Basil's Cathedral. There are plenty of restaurant, cafes and shops near by.Strawberry Duck Moscow is a great choice for travellers interested in walking, architecture and sightseeing.
Strawberry Duck Moscow features a shared lounge, fully equipped kitchen and co working area. The hostel has a business centre. The hostel offers dorms as well as private rooms for the guests. Each room includes a desk and a closet. Each bed has a personal lamp and a socket. Guests are provided with electronic key and personal locker. There is air conditioning and free WiFi. Free shared , Staff speaks German and English and are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.
Strawberry Duck Moscow Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No pets allowed.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>