Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Consisting of 15 rooms with private bathroom, fridge, television and air conditioning. Stavros Villas has a great swimming pool and sunbeds with umbrellas around it. The swimming pool is open during the summer time.
Next to the reception is the breakfast and lounge area also with television.
Island excursions and car or moped rental can be arranged and there is also a laundry service available. Rooms are cleaned daily and there is hot water available 24 hours. At Stavros Villas we offer a friendly, and relaxed atmosphere. Our staff will be happy to provide you with tourist information on Santorini and its surrounding areas.
Internet WI-FI for free 24 hours in the rooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
Tourism fee: EUR 0,50 per accommodation, per night(it is an extra cost that you have to pay on your arrival and it is not included in the 'balance due'
Breakfast ,kitchen and transfers are not free
Payment by cash on arrival day.
Please note :
Check in from 14.00pm to 21pm(for check in after 21pm please contact us in advance and inform us about your arrival time)
check out until 11am
Cancellation policy: 7DAYS advance notice. Late cancellation & No show = full charge of total amount.
Important information:From 1th of june to 30th of september the cancellation policy is 21 days advance notice.
late cancellation or no show=full charge of the total amount. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>