Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You are required to give 48 hours advance notice to cancel your booking.
Failure to do so results in a full charge for the first night only.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every member of the group must show PHOTO ID (We accept Drivers License, Passport, or Student ID)
Pay a $20 security deposit. Entry will be declined to anyone unable to provide the above.
There is a 3% surcharge on all card payments.
Stables Lodge has a 10PM Quiet Time policy. Groups who fail to comply will lose their security deposit. Further charges will apply should any damages to the hostel occur.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We DO NOT accept any guests under the age of 18, unless otherwise agreed by management.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Come enjoy a homely experience with our super crew.
We offer free wireless internet, coffee, tea & sugar, a book exchange, winter heating in the common room, free on-street parking, free luggage storage until 1PM.
Full kitchen facilities including fridge, freezers, oven and microwave.
All beds are made-up with full linen, and the standard 4-share rooms have individual reading lights and lockers.
Reception hours are 9am - 8pm daily. Please note that Reception is CLOSED between 12pm-2pm.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>