Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
If you are looking for a truly cosmopolitan city then London is it. The seemingly endless famous attractions and activities can keep you entertained for weeks, in this historic and beautiful UK city.The accommodation provides the ideal location to Oxford street - shopper's paradise or whether you want to visit some of the famous historic sights like Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, drink a pint of England's finest ale, see a West End show or take a stroll in Hyde Park, not forgeting the hip international restaurants and the city's vibrant multi cultural population. London's fascination is its variety. Old and new stand side by side. History, pageantry and tradition mix with the modern, eccentric and avant garde, London the city thats in a world of its own offering something for everyone.
Getting here: By Tube: Our nearest underground station is Paddington, which has the Bakerloo Line, Circle Line, District Line and the Hammersmith and City Line. Once you exit from the tube station, please walk on your right until you reach London Street, then turn left into Norfolk Square we are located on the left hand side at number 46.
By Bus: 2 minutes walk from hotel. The London Buses that are nearby are the 36, 15, 23 and 27.
From Heathrow Airport: you can take the Heathrow Express, which will take you directly to Paddington Station, then follow directions as above.
Check-in Time: 14:00PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>