Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellations accepted more than 20 days before arrival,
Reduction in numbers between 10 to 20 days is subject to 50% retention,
No show is 100% retention, Early check out subject to 100% retention,
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings require 100% guarantee by valid credit card.
One way FREE airport transfer
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Centrally located, Springs Hotel and Spa is located near Lal Bagh botanical gardens and is also close to the arts center and Tippus Palace. Also nearby is the Bull Temple and the national wild life park Bannerghatta.
And close to major shopping malls.
36 well appointed modern guestrooms are offered in 4 categories. Services include free breakfast, inroom tea/coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. Visitors staying here will appreciate the air conditioning. Hairdryers and iron with iron board are provided on request. There is a cable TV in each of its 36 well-found rooms, and internet access is provided complimentary for the convenience of all our visitors. Bathrobes can be found in the hotel's well-appointed suite rooms. The hotel has a banquet hall to seat 200 guests.
Beauty treatments are available at the hotels Spa and Wellness center. Our well-stocked roof top bar Beetle Juice Lounge and I - Bar is the place to meet friends.
Free Wi Fi
15% discount at the Spa
15% discount at the restaurant
50% at the Roof top bar buy 1 get 1 FREE
Free printing airline tickets
Free usage of the business center for 2 hours Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Roomservice (24 uur per dag)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>