Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We have plenty of space to spread out, including 1 fully-stocked kitchen, 3 common areas (one for conversation, a library for book exchange and using computers, and a TV room) and 4 private, home-style bathrooms.
We are happy to offer bike rentals to help you further explore the city's extensive, paved, bike paths. Our coin operated laundry includes free detergent. We provide free high-speed WI-FI and have a pay kiosk computer available.
Free lockers (space available) are available to our guests, as well as inexpensive long-term storage if you need to leave some things behind while exploring Alaska.
We also offer a bear spray and camp fuel exchange. You can't take it with you so you may as well help out a fellow traveler! And we host what one guest called 'the best free-bin in the state of Alaska.'
2 days before arrival
Reception Hours / Check In:
Winter desk hours: 6 PM-10 PM, 7 days
24-hour check-in is always available, but ONLY with an advance, confirmed reservation.
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon arrival: Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Cash.
There is a 3.5% credit card fee for all Credit and Debit Card transactions.
Hostel dormitories are tax-free in Anchorage.
Work Exchange is sometimes available, but only to current paid guests.
We look forward to serving you in this, our 34th season! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>