Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Soul Hostel is located with in walking distance from Alatau metro station. There are supermarkets, cinemas, restaurants, shopping malls, restaurants and cafes close by - but if all you want is a good cup of coffee, we've got you covered. This all makes Soul Hostel an easy choice so come and join us because, unlike the others, we got Soul!
We are also organising tours in Almaty and Almaty region every week so if you are up for hiking, camping and exploring magnificent nature of our region - you are always welcome to join us! We truly love our city and country so we will show the different side of it, the most beautiful and enjoyable. More information about our tours you can learn through our website or ask manager in the hostel when you arrive. Warning: you may fall in love with this gorgeous country from the first sight and never fall out of it afterwards ;)There are 4 double rooms and 6 mixed dorms in the hostel. Also there is very comfortable, big and fully equipped kitchen, lady`s bathroom with 2 showers and mixed shower room with 6 showers/ and 5 toilets. There is 24 hours reception and free Wi-Fi for the guests.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>