Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% non refundable deposit due on booking.
Cancellation within 2 weeks the full amount will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our hostel has a total of 9 bedrooms.Two of these rooms are dorm rooms and the rest are private. We offer individual pods in our dorm rooms for more privacy. Each pod has its own light and outlet. All of our bathrooms are individual with stone counter tops and large showers.
Sono VItoria is conveniently located at 95 Alberto Bela Rosa in the neighborhood Jardim da Penha. A variety of restaurants are within walking distance, offering options to hang out with locals or other tourists. Camburi Beach is a close 10 minute walk where you can work on your tan or play some beach sports. Shopping, spas, and many other activities are all within a short distance as well. Vitoria is a fun and lively city with parties and events happening every day, especially on weekends. Although the name Sono Vitoria means 'sleeping on the spot' we also promote day pool parties for our guests and locals alike. Always with beautiful people and good music. We also organize tours to other party spots that are just an hour or two away. Guarapari is just an hour drive and hosts some of the biggest and best summer parties. Domingos Martins e Santa Teresa are also within a few hours and host some of the best festivals during the winter months.
Sono Vitoria Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>