Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our beautiful Wilhelminian style building was completely refurbished in 2010/2011 and has disabled access.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are proud to offer the best overnight possibilities you can find in the city, within 10 minutes on foot or 1 tram stop from the main train station. You can have breakfast until 11 am, and there's always somebody available to serve you a beer or a soft drink, or to tell you about cool places to spend the evening.
* located right in the city centre
* comfortable accommodation in clean 1 to 10 bed rooms
* modern apartments from 1 to 4 beds with kitchen & TV
* every room with shower and toilet
* linen included in price
* breakfast from 07.00 to 11.00 o`clock (5 EUR)
* non smoking rooms only
* handicap-accessible rooms
* luggage storage
* free lockers (useable with your own padlock)
* 24 hours service
* high-speed internet and FREE WiFi
* major credit cards accepted
* no curfew
* free city maps
* drinks and snacks
* backyard/ BBQ area
* small tea kitchen (microwave, kettle, fridge)
* free tea and coffee
Explore the famous historical sights following the trails of Bach and Goethe, see where the political upheavals of 1989 started - or enjoy the green areas of Leipzig.
Leipzig is one of the most vibrant cities in Germany with a fascinating night scene in a still moderately priced student town.
There are not many German cities where you can do windsurfing, sailing, diving, kite-surfing and other water sports.
Just a 20 minutes ride from the city centre by car or public transport you can do it in Leipzig and right at two big lakes: Lake Kulkwitz and lake Cospuden, vegetated surface minings.
Just ask us when you check in.
No membership card needed, no age restriction, no closing times.
From male groups with more than 6 people we take a security deposit in cash that will only be paid
back at check-out if the rooms are left in fair condition. We do not host stag nights or male party
groups! We reserve the right to reject these groups at check-in.
Breakfast: 5 Euro (7am-11am)
Please be aware that the City of Leipzig is charging a guest tax of 1-3 Euro per person per night for every overnight stay. The tax is not included in the price and has to be paid on arrival. Exceptions apply for children under 18 years and students/ trainees under 25 years. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>