Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days prior to arrival date will be charged equal to 1 night stay
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Free flow welcome Coffee/Tea for 24 hours.
- Free wi-fi
- Activities can be organized at the courtyard/
1. Group rates/Food & Beverage will be quoted upon request.
2. Meditation, yoga group can be arranged.
3. Tours and transfers can be arranged, proposal will be submitted upon request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All rooms have air-condition, quality mattress with linen, individual locker in room, key card and CCTV in all area. Each bed has its own colour TV with headphone, cable channel. Restroom for male and female with bathroom amenities.
Swimming pool is available with sundeck, beach bed and Cabana. There is a large common room with Vending Machine, pool table. Launderette (2 washing machine and 1 drying machine), shared kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, stove, etc), Internet corner, free Wi-Fi, free board game and 24 hours reception.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time is 14.00.
- Early check in is 50% of your bed rate and subject to space availability.
2. Check-out time is 12.00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) or credit card (Visa) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 1 day prior to your arrival date is free of charge.
(2) If caceled or modified later, cancellation charge is equal to 1 night charge.
(3) The pemalty of No Show is equal to 1 night charge.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 15 years old.
6. Reception is 24 hours.
7. No pets. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>