Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Tahuna Pod Hostel is the very first Pod Hostel open in New Zealand and merges Maori heritage and traditional values into the fabric of its design. The intention is to share insights into this beautiful culture through art, music, movies, food and entertainment.
Each of our pods have been handmade here in New Zealand using sustainable materials. The Pods all feature a lined privacy curtain, individual power point, individual USB point, individual reading light, individual shelf, high quality linens and luxurious pocket sprung mattresses, as a minimum. There’s plenty of room for you to sit up and read or stretch right out for a glorious nights sleep.
Common areas include a large balcony/BBQ area with awesome views over Queenstown, TV Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen and airy atrium. We’ve made sure that there are plenty of comfy couches and seats throughout the building so you can hang with your fellow travelers or find a cozy corner somewhere. There’s also more than enough individual shower and bathroom units on each floor for your convenience and privacy.
Located in the heart of Queenstown but away from the hustle and bustle of the plentiful bars and restaurants, you wont find a better spot.
We offer all of our guests the following services free of charge: WiFi, Apple TV, Netflix, Breakfast, including tea, milk and coffee, nightly soup, free luggage storage, local maps, free car parking.
We will also loan you a number of things where possible: hairdryers, hair straighteners, travel adapters, DVDs, books, travel guides.
And hey, if we don't have it, just ask and we will see what we can do. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>