Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
A female dormitory and a mix dormirtory are separated with 'Fusuma', sliding wood doors without keys. The front door can be locked but there is no key on the 'Engawa', verandah door of each room.
We welcome family with children (including babies) as our guest and as such please note that your stay may coincide with that of an infant. Your understanding is much appreciated.
We welcome all visitors from around the world, and hope that you will feel at home. Please think of the accommodation charge as a souvenir for when you visit us (“your relatives”) at Shiomi House.
Please let us know the time of your arrival.
Reservations cancelled less than four days prior to the date of arrival will incur the following charges:
1-3 day in advance 50% of accommodation charge
Same day or No show 100% of accommodation charge
Two free bicycles
Kitchen (Refrigerator, Microwave oven, Rice cooker, Earthen pot(2) Portable gas stove, Table ware, etc.)
All in one washer/dryer
Goemon bath (Japanese traditional wood-fired iron bathtub)
Shower room (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap provided)
Two sinks (One hair-dryer)
Two toilets, one trial bio-toilet
Towels for rent (JPY100)
Loft (not for accommodation) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Handdoeken te huur
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>