Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Explore one of the world’s 25 Biological Hotspots on some of Panama’s most iconic hikes, swim in the country’s cleanest rivers and waterfalls, design your own experience by choosing custom workshops and activities, eat from our farm-to-table kitchen, ride in and out on off-road 4x4 trucks, party at an off-the-grid bar and stay at the coolest Panamanian jungle lodge: Selina Kalu Yala. All within 1.5 hours of Panama City.
Selina has a library, the Tres Brazos Outfitters headquarters, dining area, and a presentation hall. There’s also a fully functioning permaculture farm, a recreation park, meditation garden, multiple swimming holes, and solar-powered wifi access. Because we are in a remote area, Here, you’re immersed in nature and community for a whole new way to travel.
Selina Kalu Yala Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out at 9:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
10% Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours from 9 am to 18 pm
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>