Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20% deposit by bank transfer required
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
When booking accommodation choose the apartment according to the number of persons:
1 or 2 persons - 2 bed apartment ensuite
3 persons - 3 bed apartment ensuite
4 persons - 4 bed apartment ensuite
5 persons - 5 bed apartment ensuite
The apartments hosting 3 or more persons have two private bedrooms within the same apartment. All the two-bedroom apartments have a balcony overlooking the bay (which is just two minutes walk away). The apartment for 1 or 2 persons is a cosy studio apartment with a balcony facing inland.
All the apartments are cleaned regularly and all are fully furnished to the highest standards. A well equipped kitchen/living area, as well as a toilet/shower, are found in each apartment.
We also provide towels and linen free of charge. The towels and linen are changed once a week. We also provide WiFi internet in the apartments free of charge.
Payment of the remaining balance is to be done in cash during your stay. Payment by PayPal or Revolut is also accepted. Credit/Debit cards are not accepted. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>