Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The structure is located in Rione Monti, a lively neighborhood close to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Just down the hill you will find the charming cobble-stone streets, Monti proper, complete with fountain for nighttime gatherings. A trendy area, it boasts artisan and vintage shops, a plethora of dining options and cafes, and bustling crowds comprised of residents, artists, tourists, and other colorful folk.
Sandy is a calm, clean, budget-friendly place to crash in the heart of Rome. It is located on the fourth floor of a 19th-century townhouse on Via Cavour, one of Rome’s main roads. Despite being a small property, with no common room and no kitchen, our guests appreciate the cozy, homey atmosphere.
Sandy Hostel is easily accessible from Termini central train station, just a few minutes' walk from the structure. Termini hosts bus and train transport to and from Rome's airports.
A variety of shops, supermarkets, banks, laundromats, a pharmacy and diverse dining options nearby.
Public parking garage, metro, buses, trams, taxi stands, and tour buses at your fingertips.
- Close to ATM and money exchange.
- Monuments, museums, and most major attractions within walking distance.
International staff happy to assist with reasonable requests.
Off-site café for karaoke times.
- No curfew
- English-speaking staff
- Sharing and private rooms
- Female-only dormitories
- Individual lockers in dormitory--no pad lock needed!
Safes in private rooms
Air conditioned private rooms
Personal bedside lamps
- Books on tourist information and free maps
- Book exchange
Complimentary linens and blankets
Unlimited hot showers
Shampoo and shower gel available
- Luggage storage
Our welcoming atmosphere, supported by energetic international staff, makes us a young travelers’ heaven.
Please read the Things to Note section carefully.
- City tax is not included in the invoiced amount.
- Starting September 1, 2014, Roma Capitale levies a city tax of 3.00 Euro per person per day, payable in cash.
- Check-in times: 14:00 to 21:30.
- To request alternate check-in times, please contact us per e-mail, voice, message, or WhatsApp prior to your arrival. We are happy to accommodate early/late check-ins if possible:
- Should you be delayed, please contact us and we will gladly accommodate your schedule, if possible.
- Sandy Hostel is recommended for guests under the age of 45.
- Dormitory is designated female only.
- Sandy Hostel only accepts guests arriving and checking in before 22:00. Your arrival must be no later than three (3) hours after the time indicated on the reservation. Indicated arrival times are based on 24-hour European time.
- Upon arrival at the property, the full remaining balance is payable in cash, due during check-in.
- There is no refund on the deposit and booking fee paid to Hostelworld.com for any reason.
- If a reservation is not cancelled at least 72 hours in advance, the guest will be charged the amount of the first night’s accommodation.
- If you wish to change your reservation, please modify directly through hostelworld.com.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorize your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ******
By reserving at our properties you agree to the above terms. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>