Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of cancellation, the following rules shall apply:
More than 30 days prior to arrival : 10% cancellation fee
Between 30 - 14 days prior to arrival : 25% cancellation fee
Between 14 - 7 days prior to arrival : 50% cancellation fee
Between 7 - 1 days prior to arrival : 100% cancellation fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit will be charged upon check in for all groups and it is the sole discretion of the property to refuse a group should they not respect our house rules.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We offer clean and comfortable accommodation at affordable rates. We have luggage storage and laundry service as well as free Wifi, enabling you to stay close to those at home!
The Blouberg area has so much to offer, from extreme sports like skydiving, wind surfing, kite surfing and abseiling down Table Mountain to peaceful horse rides on the beach, whale watching and hikes through the West coast nature reserve. A stones throw from nightlife and restaurants in the local Beachfront area, walking distance to shopping malls and public transport and only 20 short minutes from the busy city center. We're conveniently located to arrange tours. Whether you're here to get away from it all or to explore the beauty South Africa has to offer, Saltycrax Backpackers and Adventures has something for you! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>