Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We offer you the friendliest backpackers hostel lifestyle for travelling that’ll get you new friends from all over the world. Upon your arrival there will be friendly staffs welcoming you, and cosy rooms waiting for you.
The history and idea of “Sakot Hostel” come out after the owner or founder of this hostel by the nickname of “Sakot” went out for travelling in Asia and Europe. The meaning of “Sakot” is “Grass” in English which came from local words Kadazan Dusun Murut (KDM). Sakot Hostel is newly built but rated one of the best choice in Kota Kinabalu City.
About the Hostel:
-This hostel have 7 rooms, each room has different types of bed. Every rooms are completed with:
- Personal bathroom complete with water heater, sink and toilet bowl.
- Every bed have own personal power supply (Socket / reading light).
- Every bed are complete with clean linen (Bed sheet, Pillow cover, Blanket, Towel).
- Every bed have New Spring Mattress with thickness of 8 inches.
- Every bunk bed was designed and built with its own creativity and use heavy duty material for the iron metal bar, which is more durable and will not easily bent which can deliver more comfort for good and quality sleep, after a tiring day.
From our hostel, it takes 10-15 minute stroll to the following interesting sights & locations in Kota Kinabalu :
* Padang Merdeka (city’s main bus and taxi terminal).
* The Sunday Gaya Street Market.
* Atkinson Clock Tower.
* Signal Hill Observatory Tower.
* City’s Night Market.
* Handicraft Market.
* Sabah Tourism Boards Tourist Information Centre
* A variety of local restaurants and coffee shops.
* A variety of convenience shops, supermarkets and shopping malls. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>