Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Within few minutes walk from ferry or main bus station ,Guesthouse S&L is practicly located in the middle of the city.
We are not huge noisy property but quite homelike comfortable guesthouse . Every room has it own key.The guesthouse has two terraces and balcony from where you have perfect view at sea and Elafiti Islands.There is nice garden all around the house with a lot of flowers and fruits.
Everybody can use the kitchen which is very well equipped.
INTERNET (no password),SAT TV,AIR CONDITIONS -FREE .
Our Standard double bed private en-suite is a apartment with separate entrance and it has room,kitchen, bathroom and wide terrace with garden in front.There are A/C and SAT TV in the apartment.
Another double bed private en-suite has kitchen in community.It is spacious kitchen very well equipped. It also hes nice view at sea and marina.
Tourist and excursion boats are in distance of 150 m so if you like to see Elafiti Islands or National Park Mljet it is very easy.There is bus stop near the house. It is 4 min by bus to the old town and beaches or twenty min walk.
We would be very pleased to have you visiting us.
Out of charge :
PICK UP SERVICE FROM FERRY OR MAIN BUS STATION
city maps and all possible info
local phone calls
towels and bed linen
all taxes included in price
We charge :
pick up from or to the airport
Please note that we only accept payment in cash on arrival. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>