Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Palolem Beach, which is well known as 'Paradise Beach', is the uncrowned queen of Goa's beaches. About a mile long, this incredibly beautiful crescent cove is fringed by a shady rim of coconut palms and the whole beach is hemmed in at either end by rocky crags.
Although this beach used to be known as idyllic and peaceful, it is getting livelier every year than its northern counterpart -- the Baga Beach. Palolem is a happening place with regular parties, music and what have you. We provides beautiful accommodation for all types of traveler with prices varying throughout the season.
The Round Cube located at famous palolem beach in south Goa, Nearest airport is Dabolim (GOI) the distance from the airport is 55km, by taxi take 1hr 15min drive. Nearest Train station is margao the distance from the station is 35km, by taxi or bus takes 45min, and the main bus stand is near is Margao KTC Bus Stand the distance 35km and take 1hr. please vist our website for more details
Air & Bus Tickets.
Rentals (Bikes, Ac/Non A/c Cars & Buses).
Self Driven Cars.
Boat Trips & Water Sports.
Doctor on Call.
Tours & Travel Booking.
Taxi pick-up/drop/from airport/train station can be arranged at the prevalent rates.
Fresh linen on request.
Hot & Cold water.
Picnic trips to butterfly island.
Trips to Anjuna Flea Market / Spice plantation /Doodhsagar Waterfall etc.
Site seeing trips.
Ayurveda / Yoga & massages organised.
Assistance for any other service will be provided on request.. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Air conditioning
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>