Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The property is like a nice park, right near the forest, in a quiet area where you can enjoy nature and relax. Sometimes you can see coming from the woods, squirrel, deer, fox or rabbit. There is on outdoor pool, a sports ground, parking, terraces, barbecue place. In the neighbour town Baia Mare there are shopping centres, bars, restaurants, a nice old own area. From the hostel you can reach any tourist attraction of Maramures in day trips: UNESCO heritage wooden churches, Merry Cemetery, Vaser Valley, mountain resorts, hiking places.
The house offers the basic comfort for 15 people in 5 bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, a large lobby, a fully equipped kitchen and other facilities. 0ne single room, one double room, one triple (3 beds), one with 4 beds and one with a double bed and 3 single beds. The bathrooms are shared ( separately M/W) ,the kitchen is equipped for self-catering, and there is a lobby with reception. Channel TV in the lobby and free Wi-Fi on the location. The facilities as: outdoor pool, sports ground, barbecue place, terraces, parking, are for exclusive use of the guests. We have also our own mineral water spring on the property.
Roseta Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age ,unaccompanied by adults.
Reception: 7 am to 11 pm. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>