Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 Days prior to check in is free cancellations
after that 100% penalty
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We speak your language.
4 rooms. with shared and private bathroom.
outside pool for the summer.
A family run business. a breakfast buffet every day from 7 am to 10 am.
families always welcome.
business centre. close to Flanders Expo.
Found in May 2019 Rose House is a young company trying to find its place in the market by offering guests services that are not offered in other places.
Rose House B&B is built in 1890 and is totally renovated in 2018. We have kept the old wooden style of the house and touched it with some modern and new stuff.
Very Calm and clean and safe neighbour of Ghent called Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
Rose House B&B Policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 336h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival to secure your booking.
24 hour reception.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 15.00 EUR per person per day.
Pets are not allowed.
Free Public Parking.
Cots available upon request.
Languages:English, Armenian, Farsi and Dutch. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>