Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have no cancellation fees outside 24 hours. Inside 24 hours if cancelled or a no-show the balance for the first night is forfeited. Reduction in numbers follows the above policy.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A photocopy of each guests ID and a $100 dollar cash deposit is taken on arrival for linen pack, cutlery pack and key.
If you would like a rooming list provided, express group check in, meal packages or any special requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We can take larger group bookings we would like to be emailed at email@example.com to ensure we provide premium customer service
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are situated in the heart of town, access to bus stops, shops, pharmacy, cafes, restaurants, galleries, banks and library.
Onsite a large tropical pool, communal kitchen and living, separate male and female bathrooms, laundry facilities, BBQ area, Restaurant, Bottle shop, Sports Bar, Oasis Beer garden “home of the famous Wet T-shirt competition”, and Broome’s only Nightclub Skylla Lounge Bar.
FREE WIFI, FREE entry to the Famous Wet T-shirt competition, FREE entry to Skylla nightclub.
We have Four, Six and Ten Bed Air-conditioned Male, Female and Mixed Dorm Rooms.
If it’s happening in Broome its happening at the Roey! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>