Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The group shall notify the hotel of reservation cancellation in B&B Rinaldi hotel system no less than 14 prior arrival in the Middle and High Season and 10 days prior arrival in the Low Season hours by fax + 7 812 325 41 89 or by e-mail: email@example.com. In case of the guest does not come by a specified date and does not notify the hotel of reservation cancellation it shall pay a forfait at the rate of 100% from accommodation cost of the reserved rooms for twenty-four hours.(equal one night)
Additional Terms and Conditions
100 percent of the first night will be charged during 3 days of booking and is refundable.
Children and extra bed policy
° All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
° Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 2.
° There is no capacity for cots in the room.
° Iinternet access available at the Hall of the hotel(1 hour is free).
° Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
° Pets are not allowed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Moulded ceilings, high arched windows with beautiful furniture and of course, comfortable en suite rooms. In the B&B Rinaldi at 18 Moskovsky at your service is a Luxury Suite with a comfortable king-size bed, air-conditioner and a spacious bathroom. The rooms are of modern design style and equipped with all necessary for comfortable staying. All rooms are equipped with shower and WC, telephone, color TV and cozy furniture. The hotel has integrated heating system. Double glassed windows will reduce outside noises. There are 14 rooms in the mini-hotel. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>