Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Free tea and coffee throughout the day. Free city maps. Free Board Games.
Free luggage storage. Free towels. Free access to our Cinema room.
Free family dinner once a week. Free AMAZING breakfast. Free information and tips.
Free Boarding Pass Printing Facility. 24/7 Hot water. Free access to Netflix.
Fez is the second largest city in Morocco after Casablanca it is home to 1.5 Million Moroccans, and the world’s largest car free zone, the Medina, it is rich in history and culture and it is the best way to tune in to true Medieval Moroccan culture, We advise our guests to be wary of touts (People on the train, taxi drivers…) as there’s many dodgy people lurking around fishing for tourists. Fez is famous for its notorious con artists and scams, many people will offer to guide you, invite you to their family for dinner or even claim to be from overseas to gain your trust, these people are professional con artists and the best way to keep them at bay is to ignore them no matter how much they try to fire up a conversation with you. If you’re ever lost and confused give our reception a phone call and we’ll help you find your way back or send someone to come find you, we also have a directions video uploaded on YouTube do check it out. Our aim is to make your stay in Fez the best one possible.
Follow us on social media to see what are we talking about:
Riad Verus Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
-Check out before 12:00.
-Doors are closed between midnight and 08:30 AM.
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-If you want complete peace and quiet we may not be suitable as we play music and most guests prefer to stay up late.
-There is a 5 % surcharge for credit card payments.
-Public parking available in a nearby location and for a charge.
-Pets are allowed on request (extra fee may apply)
-Airport transfers available (additional charge)
-Some rooms are wheelchair accessible.
-24 hour security, terraces and common areas close at midnight.
-Languages: English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Dutch and Catalan. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>