Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The property is located in a quiet area, just 10 minutes walking from Piazza San Marco and at a short distance from shops, restaurants and monuments. We are at only 350 meters from Rialto Bridge, in a small courtyard in front of the Church of St. John Chrysostom. A few steps from the guesthouse you will find the Rialto water-bus boarding stage, one of the main stops along of the Grand Canal. The building has a strategic position because it is exactly in the heart of the Venice historical center. Our B&B overlooks the famous Malibran theater and is adjacent to the houses of the famous Venetian merchant and traveler Marco Polo.
In the very proximity of Residenza Grisostomo you have, on a side, the famous Ca' D'oro, and on the other side, the Venice Casino and the Jewish Ghetto.
The guesthouse offers rooms with shared bathrooms and apartments in Venetian style with hardwood wood or tile and fan. Our staff is always available to help you for any need and we offer you free maps of Venice, Free WiFi (available in any room of the B&B), and information via e-mail (map and directions) in order to reach the structure. Moreover, our service includes periodic cleaning of bed linen and towels, daily rooms, soap, bubble bath and hairdryer, and much more.
Residenza Grisostomo's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 (please, contact the property in order to communicate your arrival time). Check in after 19:00 will have extra fee.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Extra beds: children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 and will sleep in a cot.
Extra bed service available for EUR 35.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots is 1 per room.
Any type of extra bed or cot is available upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>