Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are close to restaurants, bars and nightclubs. We are also near Chiado (only 3 minutes walking) and we provide comfortable accommodations.
On the 3rd floor, there is a small common room where you have an ironing board, a TV and coffee and tea making facilities.
We do not have breakfast, although we have an electric kettle, a fridge, a microwaves and a toaster, in the same floor, for customers use.
About 250 metres from us, there are some pastry shops where you can have a tasty breakfast for just 2.5€/person.
We provide during your staying, the room key (then you have to return it) so that you can feel free to go out, right here in Bairro Alto to listen to 'fado' or to go to any place in Lisbon, with no worries.
Late arrivals, please, contact us by phone or email.
3 bed private = One double bed and one single bed
4 bed private = Two double beds
Check in: 1pm until 11 pm (13.00-23.00)
Check out: 11 am
Cancellation policy: 24h
Payment by cash on arrival
Reception is opened from 8.30 am until 11 pm (08.30-23.00) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>