Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are great located between the beautiful Ancient Town of Hoi An (05 min by bicycle – free bicycle), less than 10 minutes from the many shops/restaurants/bars and nightclubs, so there really is something for everyone.
Free: Refill drinking water
Free: Bicycles to get around the town
Free: Wi-Fi everywhere
Free: Luggage Storage for early check in or late departures
Free: Travel information
We also assist with booking tours to :
-My Son Holy Land
-Marble Mountain and Lady Buddha
-Eco cooking classes with basket boat trip
-Motorbike rental with only 100,000 VND/day.
-Motorbike 1 way from Hoi An to North or South
-Private car/bus/train transportation services as well as airport pickup.
-Good suggestion for local food, shopping place with good price and quality assurance.
* Beware: If you're arriving at Da Nang Airport, we highly recommend booking your airport pick up through us. It’s cheaper than meter taxi and also avoid the taxi scam.
* We accept both credit card and Cash payment.
* For group booking (more than 3 people), we try our best to organize all of you in the same room.
* We have private car to pick you up from Da Nang airport/ train station or Da Nang center to Hoi An by:
Car (4seats) 15$/way
Minivan 25$/ way
If you would like to book please let us know your flight number and timetable asaps.
If you need any assistance, please conntact us.
Stay with us to get your wonder vacation ! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>