Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelations, Early Departures and No Shows
A cancellation by the guest is only valid after the guest has received a cancellation confirmation via email from headquarters of the Potsdam Hostel. If the guest wants to cancel a booking, the following rules apply:
Up to 8 days before arrival: No cancellation fee (Group booking 6 weeks)
Less than 8 days: 80% of the total reservation fee
On arrival day or no show: 100% of the total booking fee
Early departure: 100% of the total reservation.
The calculation of the final cancellation fees are at the discretion of the Potsdam Hostel. Group reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 6 weeks before the reservation date. Then the points of 2, 3, and 4 of the cancellation rules apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
no bachelor parties
no school classes
no children's parties
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Potsdam is a city with great history and culture. The hostel is located directly behind the Sanssouci palace, near the city center with the historical, old part of Potsdam. Here you find famous sights, art and many inviting pubs. Potsdam is directly borders the German capital Berlin. It is situated on the River Havel, 24 kms (15 miles) southwest of Berlin's city center. Potsdam is an important center of science in Germany. Big names are world famous - Albert Einstein, Wilhelm von Humboldt, Hermann von Helmholtz and more.
Currently there are three public universities, the University of Potsdam and more than 30 research institutions in the city.
The Potsdam youth hostel Potsdam is in the middle of the cultural center of the city, but still offers a very relaxing and quiet atmosphere. The nearby area includes many exciting historical sites, from the “Italian Village” to the Sanssouci Park, both of which are in close walking distance from the youth hostel Potsdam: our property is directly on the border of the park. Our neighborhood also offers many interesting attractions; across the street you can sample the rich culinary offerings of the “Krongut Bornstedt” restaurant and later in the evening you can try homemade Büffelchen beers.
Bookings of just one night (short stay) will cost € 5 more per person.
Additional facilities and amenities:
Bicycle Rental in Hostel
Free city maps
Free Flyer of information
Free public PC in the foyer
Vending Machine: Beer - Cola - Water
Teas with 6 varieties
External private bath
Use of garden with BBQ and small playground
Quartier Potsdam Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
3% surcharge for credit card payments
Lock out from 00:00 until 00:00.
Non smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside.
Pets not allowed
Parking fee on private Hofparkplatz € 5
Early check in is only possible with registration from 13:00 - € 5 per person
Late check in is only possible with registration - PIN code + additional info
Dorms only for female and mixed dorms.
Linen and Towels included
Lockers in the dorms Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>