Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in the heart of Osaka.
===Best Choice For Your Stay In Osaka===
*Direct to access from subway Ebisucho station
*10 min walk from Namba, Tsutenkaku and Big fish market
*Free Wi-Fi and guest PCs.
*Shower rooms and Living room are available 24/7.
*Free coffee and some seasonings.
*Functional beds with reading light, outlet for power, sub cushion and curtain/slide door keeps your privacy.
==== Business Hours====
* Reception business hour: 08:00 ~ 23:00
* Check in time : 15:00 ~ 23:00 (Late check in until 1:00, please e-mail us in advance)
* Check out time : ~ 10:00
+ If you need an arrangements for late check-in, please inform us in advance via e-mail.
*Free shampoo and body soap
*Free hair dryer
*Free safety box
*Linens included Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* 100% Charge
100% of room fare shall be charged if you inform us 3 days prior to the accommodation date.
* No Show
If we could not confirm your arrival by 24:00 in the midnight, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking. Please note that we charge 100% of stay fee.
The deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
++Our reception business hour is 08:00 ~ 23:00 based on Japan Standard Time.
Thank you for your attention. We are looking forward to seeing you soon! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>