Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• 0-7 days prior arrival 100% of the reservation is charged
• 8-28 days prior arrival 50% of the reservation is charged
• +29 days prior arrival cancellation is free of charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
• A 10% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance must be settled a month prior to arrival – deposits are non-refundable.
• Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
• Everyone must have a photo ID
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Hostel beds are available in mixed dormitories. With free Wi-Fi, fresh linen, including a comforter and pillow, 24hr bar access, reception and security all included. As well as an extensive bus network nearby, which connects the area with much of south and central London, The Crown has three tube stations and two railway stations within easy walking distance.
With an award-winning burger kitchen onsite, 24hour reception and bar, free Wi-Fi, security bed screens, individual power sockets and guest food and drink discounts, we offer a classic night in London where you get to experience the fun and lively atmosphere of our pub.
We’re not just your normal pub, we pride ourselves on working closely with our awesome suppliers to serve up the very best in beer, rum and gin, with a focus on London products. And as PubLover’s ourselves, we pride ourselves on pub culture and want to make your experience a memorable one.
Any booking for more than 10 guests needs to go through our groups department. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>