Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no show 30% of the total amount of your reservation will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
At the hotel Princess Sissy, all the rooms have ensuite private bathroom with wc, shower & 24 hour hot water, telephone, wifi, fridge, flat screen TV, wardrobe, safe deposit boxes (reception), air conditioning and balcony.
Breakfast: 6.50 euro/day per person
A reception provides you with room service and other facilities such as breakfast room, free wi-fi internet, free parking, bar, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, satellite TV, laundry/ironing service, free Ios island map, car/moto rental, daily excursions to archaeological sights and beaches.
Free transfer from the port to the hotel is available and moreover we offer 10% discount for our guests on Restaurant and Bar fees.
THINGS TO NOTE - HOTEL'S POLICIES
*Check out is until 12:00, Check-in is at 1pm. Free luggage storage is available for those arriving earlier and for those that they are leaving our island later.
*Reception is open from 08:00 until 24:00, so please contact us by e-mail or phone if you come in another time. Also It's your own responsibility to let us know if you arrive later than your arrival time on your confirmation.
For cancellations less than 5 days or non show: the 100% of the total reservation amount will be charged to your credit card. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>