Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservations must be cancelled at least one full week in advance, or we will charge 50% of the total stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are here to have fun.
In a city like Jerusalem, having fun and letting your creative spirits fly, is an actual form of activism.
Come enjoy contemporary art and the wild nightlife of a city that many people consider "Holy"
Right in the heart of the city, we turned an abandoned bank into a small hostel and a big art space.
We have big dreams, but first we take care of you;
Cozy dorms. Tasty dinners. Cheap beer. Safe space.
Come get something more than a bed and wifi. Come get inspired ♡
Oh but we also give you Free coffee ♦ Free event entry ♦ Secret city jewels ♦ Cold watermelon ♦ Discounts throughout the city ♦ Sunrise parties ♦ Social dinners ♦ Powerful A/C ♦ Huge showers ♦ International staff ♦ Local party people ♦ Seasonal tips ♦ USB ports ♦ JBL rentals ♦ And many more treats
Our location is ideal: Walking distance to all the main sights and monuments, literally inside the nightlife center, two stations from the awesome market and right next to the tram station that will take you anywhere in the city / the country / the west bank.
But trust us, it's complicated. You will probably bless our choice of whiskey in the end of the day. (1+1 till 23:00 )
Come be a part of a community of artists and activists that believe that we can make an actual change using to powers of Travel and Creativity
All are invited ♡.
Poundak Hostel Venue Policies and Conditions:
Check in 15:00 to 02:00 .
Check out 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, soul sacrifice.
This property may pre authorise your credit card.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Citizen/legal resident of Israel have an additional 17% tax.
Breakfast not included but we do provide great coffee, tea and snacks / fruits.
5 Dollar dinners [Cheapest in town!]
We accept guests aged 18-50, no children allowed.
Maximum stay is 14 days.
The Poündak is a safe space and shows zero tolerance towards sexual harassment of any sort.
All are invited, except of those who don't agree that all are invited.
Love, Poündak Team ♡ Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>