Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Pollock Halls is seasonal campus accommodation located at the foot of Holyrood Park, and offers safe & affordable bed and breakfast accommodation over the University's summer vacation, with over 2000 rooms available.
Each room on the campus features a telephone, free Wi-Fi, in-room tea/coffee and shared laundry and pantry facilities. Some rooms also offer a TV and a safety deposit box. All rooms are serviced daily and all linen and towels are provided.
Full Scottish breakfast is included in the price, and is served in the John McIntyre Centre in the heart of the private campus grounds. Light meals can also be taken in the bar, and there is an on-site shop and ATM available for use by all guests.
Complimentary internet access is available in all bedrooms and wireless internet access is available in some public areas. Free car parking is available on a first come, first served basis only; unfortunately, spaces are limited and we simply cannot guarantee they will always be available. Guests will benefit from the 24-hour reception.
Cancellation is 48 hours prior to arrival. In the event of late cancellation, the fee for the first night of stay will be charged.
Please note check out is by 10,30 am, and check-in is from 2pm (early check-in cannot be guaranteed, but luggage can be stored prior to 2pm if required). Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>