Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our elegant and fully-equipped apartments are located in a distinguished and totally refurbished building (with elevator) of the end of the 19 century, situated in the Centre of Palermo, less than 5 minutes walking from Politeama Theatre Square, the main square of the city.
The location is perfect as a base for visiting the best shops of the centre, cafes, bars, Arabic-Norman churches and every architectural and historical treasure of Palermo, all of which are very close by. Night life is exciting as well: shows and concerts are nearby.
We are also very close to an old and traditional market called Borgo Vecchio, in which you can find all kinds of typical Sicilian products, and also fresh fish, just caught the night before!
Each apartment is independent air conditioning and heating are provided. Every apartment is furnished with Sat-TV, free Wi-Fi, linen and towels, fully-equipped cooking area, bathroom with WC and shower. Iron and cot on request. The cooking area is fully furnished with cookers, microwave oven, refrigerator and freezer, sink, kitchenware and pots.
A short walk will take you to the Massimo theatre and the Archaeological Museum. Politeama Theatre Square is also well connected by public transportation to the famous Mondello beach (10 to 15 minutes bus ride) and the airport Falcone e Borsellino (40 minutes away). Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>