Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group booking payment policy:
For all large group bookings, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required in order to initially secure a booking.
The remaining 75% is payable 28 days before the arrival date
(The 75% balance is non-refundable if cancelled within 28 days of arrival)
Additional Terms and Conditions
The management reserves the right to request a £50 - £100 per room 'good behaviour bond' from any guest at any time
(This is mostly requested of larger groups and/or over weekend and holiday periods).
This bond must be paid via card and will be refunded within 24 hours of the guests departure, after the room has been inspected and when all of the following three requirements have been satisfied:
1) There has been no damage caused to any part of the hotel/property by the guest
2) There has been no disturbance caused to any other hotel guests, staff or neighbours
3) All keys are returned.
We feel that this behavioural bond encourages good behaviour and makes everybody’s stay much more comfortable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We constantly strive to provide the best possible value for money while offering a welcoming atmosphere for every one of our guests.
We have 11 bedrooms in total, including shared dorms (male & female), single rooms, twin rooms, family rooms and larger rooms for groups of people looking to share.
Centrally located, you're guaranteed to have all the city's sights within easy reach, and our team will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable throughout your stay. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and great value for money.
We are a short walk from the centre of Plymouth, main bus/coach station, train station, Brittany Ferry Port that provides cross Channel Ferries to France and Spain, and the Cremyll Ferry that takes foot passengers to Cornwall. We are on the main bus route to any location within Plymouth and the surrounding areas.
Plymouth Backpackers is a popular stop over point for Ramblers/Walkers and Cyclists on the South West Coast Path, its closest point to us is only a few metres away.
Local Aldi and Lidl supermarkets, launderettes, barbershops/hairdressers, eateries and pubs are all located on the same street as us just a few minutes walk away.
We are also located near some of Plymouth's top pubs, clubs, and theatres. Plymouth's idyllic waterfront (The Hoe) and the Barbican are just a short walk from us.
As well as individuals, couples, families, small groups of friends and co-workers, we also offer accommodation for large groups. We regularly host foreign and domestic school groups as well as large groups of adults from all over the world. We do offer in-house catering for group bookings (breakfast, packed lunches and evening meals). Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>