Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Pirwa Urubamba Eco Hostel requires 5 days notice of any cancellations or modifications to your booking, otherwise you will be charged for the first night of your stay and any remaining nights will be cancelled.
Please contact the reservations department, at the email from which your confirmation arrives, to confirm the most up to date Cancellation Policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are in Urubamba,is characterized by being surrounded with various plants, animals and a totally cozy climate just 100 meters from the mountain.
At the House is 6 rooms with total capacity of 12 people. We offer different service areas: 2 halls, dining room and kitchen with plenty of natural light. Additionally we have an exclusive area of grills and oven.
Pirwa Urubamba Eco Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included 18% only to Peruvian residents
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>