Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Piece Hostel Sanjo is located in the center of Kyoto City. Although the hostel itself is in a quiet neighborhood, it is still located close enough to be able to walk to popular attraction areas such as Nishiki Market, Gion area, and Kawaramachi shopping street. Convenient for as a base for tourists, with subway Karasuma-oike Station and Hankyu Kawaramachi Station within a 10-minute walk.
Though our bedrooms are kept to a minimum in terms of size, they hold all the equipment you will need for a comfortable stay. Our cozy communal area such as the lounge and terrace area is adequate for travelers to relax, plan travel itineraries, meet new people and share their stories.
For those who travel the world with an open heart to new experience, those in search of people, of adventure, and of discovery: let us be a memorable PIECE of your journey.
Our stylish, inspirational, cozy communal space is the HEART of PIECE.
* PIECE Lounge where travelers from all over the world meet and share experiences.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).Reception open hours: 08:00 -0:00
Check-In time: 16:00 - 0:00
(If you will be arriving after 0:00, please let us know in advance. )
Check out time: by 11:00
Free luggage keeping: 08:00 – 0:00
Main entrance is automatically locked from 0:00am to 8:00am (The main entrance unlocks with your room keycard)
Please let us know in advance if you are cancelling your reservation.
Reservation may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to arrival.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the date of arrival will incur the following charges:
If canceled or modified up to 3 days in advance (JST time), no fee will be charged.
If canceled or modified 2 days or 1 day in advance, or on the same day, 100% of room rate for ALL nights will be charged.
In case of no-show, 100% of room rate for ALL nights will be charged.
Cancellation fees will be charged to your credit card used to make the booking.
Cancellations are accepted from 8:00am to 10:00pm everyday.
Any cancellation requests made after office hours would be deemed as on the next day.
3).For group booking for 10 or more, please contact us directly before making the booking. Be aware that if you book for a group your reservation will be cancelled and you will lose 10% deposit.)
For group booking for 10 or more, please contact PIECE HOSTEL SANJO directly after making the booking. We have a specific deposit and cancellation policy.
- Reservations cancelled 4-2 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 30% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 2-1 weeks prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 50% of the full stay.
- Reservations cancelled 1 week-3 days prior to arrival date incur a penalty of 80% of the full stay.
- Reservation cancelled less than 2 days, 1 day, or same day of the arrival date incur a penalty 100% of the full stay.
4).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
5).Age restriction (10 year old or under are not allowed to stay) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
1ste, Land Japan
2de, Continent Asia
2de, Wereldwijd Groot Hostel
1ste, Land Japan
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>