Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 day before arraival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our staff is fully trained and extremely friendly with guests, the cabin also offers 24 hours free water and tea.
Petra Cabin Hostel&Restaurant is surrounded with restaurants, cafes and all kind of services. Bus stops and stations are on spot and easy to reach.
We have a nice setting and common area in addition to a small and cozy terrace attached to the property, photo copying and documents printing is for free.
Petra Cabin Hostel&Resturant offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, currency exchange for guests, air conditioned rooms and coffee station
With a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi.
Petra Cabin Hostel&Resturant offers a continental or American breakfast upon request and also the dinner.
Petra Cabin Hostel&Restaurant Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>