Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Check in time is after midday on the date of your booking.
• Check out time is before 11:30 a.m.
• Long term guests must pay weekly.
• Do not change beds, remove duvets, sheets and pillows or you will be charged an additional night.
• Anyone who damage mattesses, duvets, pillows, etc. (urinating, vomiting, burning, etc.) will pay for them in full.
• Food and ancoholic drinks are strictly prohibited in the rooms.
• Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
• We will not be responsable for any losses of property that is not left in custody of reception.
• Possession, use or distribution – sale of ilegal substances (cocaine, marijuana, etc.) is strictly prohibited. Anyone that is found to be in possession of any ilegal substance will be removed inmediately from the hostel and will be reported to the police.
• Wristbands must be worn all the time of your stay with us.
• Common areas needs to be quiet after 10:30 P.M.
• If your room needs to be cleaned please let it know to the receptionist.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in the Ambaibos area in a nice and quiet residential area.
All rooms are equipped with mosquito nets in the windows, individual mosquito nets per bed and bed side tables, all rooms have WiFi signal.
Perezoso Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>