Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our rooms have spacious and comfortable western-style beds. The intimate setting of the guesthouse is cozy and feels like home. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast including juice, coffee and tea. Guests can spend time outside in a hammock on the roof or veranda. Get the feeling of a homestay as Pedro’s father is a city taxi driver and his mother is a vendor in the local fish market. Pedro’s family can offer you services like taxi rides directly from the hostel and tasting fresh seafood before it hits the market.
Guests will feel special and taken care of. It’s more than a stay—it’s a learning experience. The hostel serves as a stepping stone and a knowledge base. It is a true hub of information unique to southwestern Korea.
Hyun Seok (Pedro) is a world traveler and fluent English speaker—he can share insider travel tips. He hosts a travel club, “Lonely Korea” (find on Facebook) for foreigners who want to travel all over the peninsula. Look into his rare book collection to get ideas during your stay. The theme here is “less is more”.
Book right now and receive an email with easy instructions on how to get here.
“From Pedro’s House to beyond your expedition. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>