Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservations must be changed or canceled up to 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty.
★Cancellations/Modifications within 3 days prior to arrival are contributed to a penalty of 50% room charge. ★Cancellations/Modifications on the arrival dates(including no show) are contributed to a penalty of FULL room charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
If you're staying more than 1 week,we'll offer Special Rate. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Make yourself at home in one of the the simply-decorated rooms featuring air conditioning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. Conveniences include microwave oven and coin operated laundry.
There is a big common room at the hostel, where you can have a relax.
Within a few minutes walk, you can find many good restaurants offering guqlity meal at competitive price.
For long term bookings, contact us. email@example.com, we offers discounts and promotions for long stay reservations
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 3pm - 11pm.
2. Check-out Time: before 11am.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) 3 days before the intended check-in date: 30% charge of the total accommodation fee.
(3) 1 day before the intended check-in date: 50% charge of the total accommodation fee.
(4) On the day of the intended check-in date or in a case of No-Show: 100% charge of the total accommodation fee.
5. Reception Open Time: 9am - 11pm. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>