Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is free of charge with 10 days before arriving if you use a regular rate. Under 10 days all the value for the reservation it will be charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Timisoara is a multicultural city. We are in a very good and quiet place of the city, not to far form the center where you can find all the activities. In our house you will have the opportunity to stay in quiet and nice area and to be also near to the all activities from the town.
A special hostel in Jules Verne atmosphere with a lot of nice surprise. You will find here more that an accommodation place a nice am cozy house with a small but stylish garden. Miruna (the owner) will help you with all of your questions. She can cook special meal in different style, you will be surprise about the taste, flavor and diversity.
Passpartout Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
For the check in please be advise that the reception is open till 22 maximum. In any case you can use your pin code access to the hostel and for your room.
For any question regarding reservation, check-in or check out time you can call Sorina.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>