Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel is located opposite the old city park named after Ivan Franko, next to the oldest in Eastern Europe and Ukraine, Ivan Franko University, close to the most outstanding places of the city. The world famous Ukrainian opera singer Salomia Krushelnytska lived here. Nearby there are lots of cafes, restaurants, theaters nearby.
Park Plus Hostel offers 8 comfortable rooms for 32 guests in general. All rooms are equipped with orthopedic mattresses, tables, chairs, individual lockers with a lock, shelf-mounted clothes hanger. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Park Plus Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes are not included, payable on arrival.
Breakfast not included.
City tax is leaved. The amount may be different and tax not included in booking price. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
1ste, Land Ukraine
1ste, Land Ukraine
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>