Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
If you haven’t been acquainted with Park City allow me to introduce you. Park City was founded by miners and reclaimed by ski bums. Park City, with its wealth of mountain sport facilities, helped neighboring Salt Lake host the 2002 Winter Olympics. Today the small city is home to millionaires who refuse to grow up as well as a new generation of ski bums. On the mountain or in one of the local watering holes it can be hard to tell them apart. Oh! And did I mention that for two weeks a year film enthusiasts and Hollywood’s A list show up for a cinematic event you may know as Sundance Film Festival. And I almost forgot, Park City now boasts the largest ski resort in the country! Combine that with the best snow on Earth and you’ve found yourself a place that will keep any powder-hunter endlessly entertained. It’s truly a winter wonderland with a healthy helping of culture and no shortage of fun. You’re probably asking yourself “what’s the catch?” Well… It was affordability… until now.
Park City Hostel is the newest in the lineup of lodging options in Park City. It offers a variety of rooms to suit everyone needs and ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay!
Park City Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 14 Days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment is due upon arrival by cash, credit cards except for peak Sundance and Christmas week bookings. During these weeks you will be asked to provide a deposit to secure your reservation
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.05%.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times 8:00 - 22:00.
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES
Check In is from 3-10 PM. Special arrangements can be made for early or late check in/out
Photo ID is required to check in
Check Out is at 11:00 AM
Quiet Hours after 23:00
No Drugs. Seriously. None.
No pets or ESA’s: Service Dogs OK!
Outside Guests Must Check-In with Front Desk: outside guests aren't allowed after 10 PM
Sobriety is appreciated: no underage drinking
No persons under the age of 18 without parental supervision
Practice mutual respect: clean up after yourself and do not disturb others! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>