Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Here guests can enjoy the Indian food with old recipes of Rajasthan and cooking demonstration. Padlia house offers a roof top dining to enjoy breakfast,lunch, and candle light dinner. We also provide bicycles for city ride where tourists can take a ride around the city.
Padlia house is easily accessible to all monuments and forts as City Palace is 6 kilometres away,Albert Hall museum is 5 Kms away and Amer fort is 12 Kms away.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Smoking is allowed.
Roof top terrace is available to sit out or for dinner, lunch.
Home cooked food is available. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>