Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
On My Way Hostel offers 2, 5, 6 and 8 people dorms, even female only floor. It also provides personal luggage locker, cabinet, outlet, bed lamp and curtains around most of beds, which is treated like a personal own room to have privacy. New bedclothes are basic necessity the hostel will offer, no need to carry sleeping bag by self. The luggage elevator has been installed to carry the big luggage going through all floors.
1F and B1F are public area that guests can sit lazily on the sofa, fully relax to share travelling experience with all backpackers; and WiFi, air conditioner and tea bags are free offered as well. In order to satisfy all needs of everyone,we also provide different kinds of books to read, play movie and hold the lecture of culture exchange from time to time. The roof is another special public place where has deck chair, outside chair set, guests can have a coffee on sunny day with fresh air. The hostel location with life of convenience is purposely to be selected. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>