Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All the guests may use one shared bathroom to take a shower with hot/cold water. We provide kitchen, free mineral water, tea, coffee and WI-Fi. The guests may cook their own food in the kitchen or wash their clothes.
At the moment we do not provide towel, soap, and shampoo. Kindy remain, the guests may bring their own toiletries.
A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at ON Hostel Athena.
Ku De Ta is 6 km from the accommodation, while Potato Head Beach Club is 6 km from the property. The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 11 km from The On Hostel Athena.
Our hostel concept is to make the guests feel like their stay in their own home when during their stay with us. Since we located inside local residency, the atmosphere here is so calm.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: you can cancel and change the booking 6 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception is from 10:00-20:00
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property only accepts cash payments.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Children are not allowed.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
Pets are not allowed. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>