Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings will require full payment 6 weeks in advance. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20 euro per person as security deposit for group bookings. This is fully refundable on departure.
For all bookings over 500 euro in value, a 50% deposit must be paid 1 month in advance of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our hostel offers affordable, central, clean and fun accommodation in the best location in the city! Not only are we budget-friendly but our hostel is part of the famous Oliver St John Gogarty's Irish Bar - the only hostel in Ireland to have a bar on-site!
If you feel peckish, Gogarty's pub serve traditional Irish meals all washed down with the best Guinness in town! Live music is played daily so hostel guests will be entertained from dawn until dusk!
All our rooms and dorms are ensuite; we also have a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area so you are free to prepare your own meals each day. We like to make this a home-from-home so we offer free continental breakfast, free tea and coffee all day, great common areas, laundry facilities and all the basics for hire, not to mention a 24-hour reception and no curfew!
Most tourist sites are within walking distance and we offer discounted tickets to some local attractions. Discounted car parking is also available at Fleet Street Car Park!
Temple Bar itself is a network of narrow cobbled 18th-century streets between the River Liffey and Dame Street with Oliver St John Gogarty's right in the centre. Gogarty's consists of three bars and has a restaurant on the top floor, so as soon as you set foot outside the door of the hostel you can immediately feel and hear the electric buzz that is Temple Bar.
Gogarty's Hostel is located in one of the busiest and most popular areas of Dublin City Centre and is ideal for all you party animals who are looking for fun and excitement!!!
Gogarty's Hostel is group-friendly and if we can't fit you into our hostel we have self-catering apartments, too, which are perfect for any group!
Please note: we don't accept children under the age of 18 years. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>