Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Clean rooms with ceiling fan and private bathroom, male dorm with outside bathroom featuring unique colourful decor and home atmosphere are waiting for you here.
Location is just 800 m from Janardhanaswamy Temple, 7 km from both Sivagiri Mutt and Ponnumthuruthu Island. The Varkala Bus Station and Varkala Railway Station are both 4 km away while the Thiruvananthapuram International Airport is 51 km away.
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check-in from 14:00 pm
3. Check-out before 11:00 am
4. 24-hour front desk.
5. Check-in time payment. We accept for payment: debit/credit cards, PayPal, Google pay, cash (INR, GBP, USD, EUR)
6. Breakfast is not included, but you can order it.
7. We are ready to help you with transfers, excursions, ayurvedic treatment etc.
8. Pets allowed (no dorms, private rooms only)
9. Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area.
10. We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age for dorm rooms.
Children till 7 years old can stay free in existing beds with a parent. Extra
bed charge is 500 INR per night.
11. Breakfast not included but you can order it.
12. No curfew
Have doubts or questions? Please don't hesitate to ask us! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>