Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Set on the north shore of Banderas Bay there is a lively sailing community and boat trips are available from the Marina. There are popular spots for surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing in the vicinity. Just to the north are the picturesque towns of Sayulita and San Pancho, and to the south is the city of Puerto Vallarta.
Three of the rooms are completely enclosed, and the others are built with privacy but also plenty of ventilation. The beds are simple wooden beds with traditional spring mattresses, and we provide sheets, pillows, towels and covers in case of cold weather. There are floor fans, bedside lights and plug in points in each room. The rooms share a kitchen and 4 showers, 2 toilets and a face-washing area. Ample lockers are provided for each bed in the dorms.
Octopus Garden policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Reception is open from 9 am to 9 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Hostel guests receive a 5% discount in the cafe.
Non smoking rooms.
Pets are allowed for guests with private rooms with prior permission only if they are well trained and not left alone in the hostel. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>